Monday, October 27, 2008

bOO At tHe zOo

So we-and everyone else in the salt lake valley-
decided to got the Zoo!!
It was a perfect day. I have never seen so many
animals awake and moving!!
The kids got to trick-or-treat with the animals
What a BIG cow!!
Berklie made it most of the day!!
Did I mention I have a 4th boy??
Just kidding Austin (and his
family) were there too!!

5 comments:

The Munkies said...

my name is berklie smiley pants and i love my aunt stefie bestest of all :)

Jylaire said...

How fun! We really should have gone. My kids would have loved it! The kids look so, so cute in their costumes!

Tammy said...

Nothing like spending the day at the zoo with everyone else. They looked so cute and seemed to be having fun. Cute picture of you and the kids hiking.

Heather Jones said...

So fun I thought about it but we were too busy maybe next year! the boys look cute in their turtle gear!!

Emma said...

Cute pictures. Love your blog. Happy Anniversary!