We decided to head South for the weekend
and I was a little worried because
it is Spring Break, but we had a great
time and it wasn't crowded at all.

We found a volcano and hiked it.

We listened to conference,
slept on bunk beds and got new
Spongebob pjs.

and Mommys favorite, took
pictures at the Temple.
oh I can't forget....
they swam, swam, swam!!
10 comments:
Berklie is beautiful Ang!!! And your boys are handsome of course!
The kids look so cute in that picture by the temple. I love the matching outfits. You were lucky to get out of the yucky weather for bit.
Love that temple picture! Better get that one framed! What a fun weekend. I have missed all the b-days they come so fast! And I didn't know you went to Sea World too....what a BLAST!
Such cute pictures Angie!
They look so dang cute in those pictures. Berklies hair is so long. I am gald you had fun. I still need to fix my color if you want to help me. I am thinking I was getting the flu not allergic to the color. Since we all got sick with the flu this weekend!!
So cute! I am so amazed that you can get all your kids to be looking at the camera and smiling at the same time! Now that's serious talent!!
Hi, Angie!
It was so fun to see your blog again! I can't believe how much fun stuff you guys do, and how well you capture the moments. I want to do better at that.
I LOVE Berklie's curly hair! How did you do that? She has the straight, thin hair that Gracie has (minus the mullet), but I didn't think a curly was possible.
I've missed seeing you in the salon, and just catching up. I don't know why I never get a chance to even pass you at church.
I decided (after a long time of being convinced by family) to just try to do the color myself. Well, actually, my sister has been doing it. Please don't look too closely, because it's not that great of a job. But it has made me appreciate how well you do color.
So maybe when the weather gets better we'll get to see you at the park or something. I miss you!
You have such a cute family!! I love the picture of your kids on the beach holding hands. St George sounds fun!
OH my word, can they get any cuter. Maybe you should have a dozen. You and Skee make cute kids:)
How cute!! I do love their matching outfits!! They look adorable!! Glad you had fun!!
Post a Comment