Tuesday, April 14, 2009

ZOO

I decided since the weather was going to
be good I would take the kids
to the zoo.
Love the alligator
It's going to be a while before
they Measure Up!!
Easton was scared to go to the glass,
he was scared earlier by a monkey!!
Our favorite, I think they were a little
scared of my purse!! JK
The kids were awesome, no crying,
no fighting it was very enjoyable!!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Loved the comment about the purse! Hilarious!!! Did you buy a season pass, that is the best deal around, then you can go on little trips rather than one loooong trip. I do miss those fun things, my boys just don't get into the Zoo anymore darn it.

Heather Bowles said...

I have the same purse. I will have to make sure and take it with me to the zoo. We have a pass so I think we better at least twice with it.

Margo said...

Look like fun. BTW I love your purse so darling.