Friday, June 19, 2009

What do WE do in the Summertime

We help parents realize just how
important helmets are...
Stockton
Peyton
We watch our kids do jumps
off the ramp




We play double dutch
I did not pee my pants others there
"might" have...
We make fires in the front yard and
get called
"white trash"
Eat yummy smores
Berklie

4 comments:

Margo said...

You guys always do fun stuff with your kids. Love firepit and smores.

Heather Bowles said...

Looks like fun to me. I would have wet my pants for sure.

Heather Jones said...

If only everyone could have has fun of neighbors as we do!!! We have had so much fun with you guys. Skee I am going to kill you for taking that picture of me. It is going to be a back and forth battle with Todd to keep it off the blog!! That is pure embarrassment!!

Bellblogging said...

Yea that kind-of is "WHITE TRASH"!! J/K looks like a blast! I love checking out your blog, you sure do keep busy doing fun things with your kids. I love you Cali picture of the kids!