I can't believe that my BABY is 18 months
time goes way too fast.
She is in nursery and she absolutely
LOVES it. She didn't even look back to see
if I was still in the room. (tears)

I love that she is starting to get
her own personality.

I took her to her well check and well, just
like the boys she is barely on
the charts. Her height is 29 inch and weight is
21lbs. We just moved her
into her Big Girl bed!!
Crazy...no more crib.
We love you Berklie!!
5 comments:
Time to start thinking about another one...right???
Darling kids, you and Skee should have a dozen.
She is just beautiful! I can't believe how quick she is growing up!
Hailey and Lauren did the same thing their first days of Nusery. Didn't even look back. Wanted me out of there :(
She is so cute!!
Y'all should have another one. He he he.
Your pictures all turned out so dang cute!! She looks darling of course! Hope she is feeling better!
She is the cutest!! I love that she loves nursery.
Post a Comment