Friday, September 11, 2009

School

Finally a school post!! It is that time of
year and they kids are happy to be going to the
new Foxboro Elementary.
We walk everyday and they love it!
Stocktons official first day of Kindergarten
Peyton is in 2nd grade and he really likes
his Teacher Mrs. Harwood. Yes he
looks terrified..he is a lot bit like his
mom when something is new but has really enjoyed
school so far!!
Stockton is in Kindergarten and loves
Mrs. Wells.
Kindergarten orientation
Easton and Austin on their 1st day of
Preschool!! They had a blast.
His poor teacher...I love Easton he is just like
his dad!! He had a rough go his first day
but kind of like soccer, after the first
time he did Awesome!!

5 comments:

Heather Jones said...

Boy do you have cute boys hehe! My girls sure like them. Your concert sounded great that is so sweet of skee! Keith is pretty dang hot!

janegirl said...

I love your new header. Your family pictures always turn out so cute! What is your secret? I can't believe you have a 2nd grader. Where has the time gone?

Jylaire said...

You guys seriously need to have about a dozen more cute kids! I love them! Isn't it crazy having them in school?

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

Your kids are getting way too old!!! They are soo cute! Good luck with school:)

Staci said...

oh how we miss the foxes! really and truly. so glad you're doing great. and keith urban! how lucky are you, ang!