Skee and I went on our 1st EVER vacation without the kids...I know,
I know we should have done it years ago, but we didn't.
Thru Skees work we were invited to go on an all expense paid
vacation to Puerto Rico!!
We stayed at the Wyndham hotel. A beautifully landscaped hotel
right next to the beach where we sat by the ocean
ate and partied with 89 couples from Utah.
Oh the beach was amazing, warm and clear...what more could you ask for.
Skee wasn't ready to take off the shirt. He waited till the
last day to get any sun...Not me bring it on!!
Just being us.
We had a blast boogie boarding. Small waves, sand dollars that turned
your feet yellow and the sun. My kind of vacation.

We had such a great time. It was fun being together.
Now if we could only afford to take the whole family there...
4 comments:
WOW - I just looked through your posts - what a FUN vacation!! It makes me want to go to the beach so much! How fun that it was just the two of you!
Looks like a fun vacation!! Glad you just went the two of you. We haven't done that yet maybe next year!!:) I sure miss the beach and my family in Tahiti.
So dang fun!! Even better It was all paid for that rocks! Hope you found a trunk fish hehe! It looks like it was so much fun. When we stopped our our cruise we only saw one place and I did not know it was so pretty there. Glad you had fun and got home safe.
Puerto Rico is one of my favorite places of all time. I'm sure that you had a great trip!
Post a Comment