Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wrapping up...

Hitting the waves on the last day.
The waves weren't as big as yesterday, but
the undertoe had more force so it wore us
out faster.
Catching my last rays. Oh the sun felt so good.
Finishing off in the swimming pool when we had
a friend join us.
This creepy iguana would jump in and
swim so fast to the other side. I am not a fan
of snakes so this thing kind of freaked me out!!
Then after a 4 1/2 hour flight to Houston then a
3 hr flight to Salt Lake we made it home save and sound and
back to my kids that I missed so much!!
Berklie and her cute Puerto Rico dress.
She is so happy to see us although she got pretty
spoiled from her Aunt Lara.
The boys in the Puerto Rico hats and shirts.
Thanks again to all that helped out with my kids.
We couldn't have gone on vacation without ya!!

1 comments:

Heather Bowles said...

Wow looks like lot of fun! I wish I could have gone. Don't worry the most we have ever left our kids is one night. I keep saying we need to go on vacation and that really made me want to go. It is so hard to leave your kids.