Happy Birthday Peyton.
I can't believe that you are 8!!
We love you so much. Our lives changed the second I found
out I was pregnant. You are such a great big brother
to Easton, Stockton and Berklie.

Cute little Peyton with sooooo much hair.

My handsome 8 yr old.
I thought I would share his birth story real fast.
Everything went as planned during the first 7 months of pregnancy,
we found out at 22 weeks we were going to have our 1st little BOY.
He was a little shy so it took a couple of appointments to
find out the sex. At 71/2 months I started swelling and ended
up getting Toxemia. I was put on bed rest and gained A LOT of weight.
But I would do it again!! My blood pressure went up and down a lot so
I remained on bed rest until 10 days before my due date
my Dr asked me What I was doing tomorrow and if I wanted to be a MOM!!
Kind of crazy to hear those words. So I was induced at 5:30 am on the
Dec 18th 2001. He came into this world at 5:35 pm a healthy,
7lbs 6oz, 21 1/1 in, TONZ of crazy blond hair little boy.
I had a really hard time delivering which caused a 4th degree
tear, but was happy to have my little boy here and safe.
I swear I blinked and here he is 8 and ready to get Baptized and be
a cub scout!!
We love you Peyton!!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh what a cute baby with all that hair so adorable. He has stayed so handsome, love his picture with the books very mature. Such a fun age and so exciting to be getting baptized. Happy Birthday Peyton!
Oh he is such a great kid! I just adore him. Happy birthday Peyton!!
He looks so cute as a baby! Kylie thinks pretty handsome in the second picture hehe11 Happy birthday Peyton hope you get spoiled!!!
Post a Comment