Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas

I LOVE these people
They make me smile everyday!!
Before church on Sunday I got the kids all dressed up
in their cute matching outfits and thought I would snap some pics.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh my word, they can they get any cuter??? You seriously have the cutest kids. ADORABLE!!!

Staci said...

i agree! they are super cuties. and that peyton...how handsome is he? oh our grandkids are going to be GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

so beautiful! Love Berklie's dress!

Jylaire said...

Your kids seriously don't have a chance of ever being ugly! They are so dang cute! Love the pics!

Bel said...

The pictures turned out sooooo good! They are all so photogenic and pose so well, very cute :)

Kristin said...

You seriously always have the cutest family pictures and pictures of your kids! Darling!

Heather Jones said...

So dang cute and they don't even look cold even though it was freezing outside!!!