Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

I can't believe that it is Christmas Day.
Holy Cow this year came and went. We have nothing to
complain about at our house. The kids and I got plenty and it was
nice to have Daddy this year (he had strep last year and didn't
make any of the parties)
I love Pj pictures. All warm and cozy ready for Santa to come.
The kids were awesome they went to bed about 930 and the only
person that wolk up on their own was Berklie...at 8.
So at 830 Skee and I wolk them up to check out the presents.
Easton got lots of Cars and footballs, but he
insisted on vacuuming. In his defense we have never
had any "girl" toys so they are new and fun!
Berklie got her first car!!!
Peyton got a DS and hasn't put it town yet. We will be putting
limits on this one!! It'll be great for car rides.
Stockton also got a DS. He loves Mario Cart, my favorite
is when he puts his headphones on and plays...he sways
back and forth.
Daddy got a Black Out UTES jersey
I got a cricut which I am so excited to learn how to use!!
Thanks Santa!!
What every boy needs a nerf game. They come equipped with
goggles, vests and guns with sticky bullets. Thank you Santa.
We've had a Great day so far. Thanks to our parents who are
amazing. I hope we have all remembered to
keep CHRIST in CHRISTmas this year.

1 comments:

Draper's said...

What a great Christmas!!