Peyton and Brashton share a Bday 1 year apart
so we have always had their Bday parties together.
This year they wanted a Football party, and since it is snowing outside
we rented out the Indoor Soccer place.
The kids all had a blast and were such good sports.
The coin toss
The group of boyz!! Thanks kids it was a lot of fun.
Presents
The Birthday Boys. Hope you both had a fun day.
I am aplologizing now, about half way thru the party, Peyton
layed down and pretty much didn't do anything the rest of the time.
I'm hoping that this little "bug" will go away before Christmas
and that no one else will get it!!
3 comments:
What a great Birthday party!!!
So fun, sorry he still feels sick. I don't know what it is but ken's threw up and Ky's tummy just hurts love being sick for christmas!!! Ky's went to build a bear today and loved it so thanks! We need to get peyton his gift!
I loved your christmas card- your kids are soo stinkin cute!! Thanks for the little note - I am doing much better:) Thank you for your prayers- It really helped me a lot
Post a Comment