Friday, December 11, 2009

Santa Claus

Santa Claus visited my parents house and came
to find out if everyone has been good, what they want
and to give a little gift.
The grandkids (minus 3), gpa gma and Santa
Peyton wants a DS...he changes everytime we ask
so let's hope that Santa can figure out exactly what he wants.
Stockton wants a DS...he has know for a while and
hasn't changed his mind...my kind of kid.
Easton wants a car...I love when they are soo easy to please.
Berklie just wanted to GET OFF!!
I can't believe there is only 14 days till Christmas.
I better get cracking, I am usually done by October!!

3 comments:

Draper's said...

Cute family picture with Santa!!How fun Santa came to your parents. I can't beleive Christmas is coming so soon also.

Tammy said...

I love your hair. Darn cute. And, you got the real Santa to come, too. Tell those cute kids to be good, it's getting so close. See you Thursday.

Bel said...

What a great time with Santa, looks like a lot of fun. Your kids are all so adorable!!