Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Winter Wonderland

I love the white fluffy snow.
I made a snowman kit...but, the snow isn't
snowman making snow so we will wait until the next storm.
Stockton and his snow angels
Easton just wants pictures taken of him
I didn't realize at such a young age they understand
that eating snow is just part of winter.
We have a slide across the street and it was pretty icy...
makes for a great jump!!
Stocky got some sweet air!
I thought Berklie would cry when she hit the ground, but
she was hysterically laughing and wanted more!

1 comments:

Bel said...

Looks like a lot of fun in the snow, we have been a little sick so we have not been able to enjoy it bummer. Thanks for the Christmas card it's so CUTE! Did you make yourself?? You are on the ball still haven't gotten mine done yikes running out of time.

I have been wanting to invite you to my blog but forgot to get your email at bunco, email me crazycruton@yahoo.com

Sorry such a long post :)