Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Classic

On Tuesday it was Quality Teaching Day for the schools
so I needed to get out and do something fun with kids....
not that Monday wasn't fun!!
So I got some of the girls together and we hit Classic Skating.
It was a lot of fun. It wasn't as crowded as I thought
and the BEST part....there was NO fighting!!
They jumped, skated and did the pirates cove till
their hearts were content!!
Berklie on the Pirates Cove going down the slide.
She sat at the top for about 10 min. She kept talking herself
into going. Finally Peyton "helped" her.
Fun little boys
The gang
This group of kids could and would be together every
day and night if we let them.
I guess it works because all the adult have a blast too.
I love these boys. Everything is a game to them they would
ride their scooters do a bunny hop, jump onto
the carpet and then do a football yell.
And then there are these 3.
Berklie, Oakley and Dyson
Berklie thought it was funner to push than to ride.
Jordan was going potty and they sat and waited for him
Thanks girls for a fun day. Summer WILL be a blast!!

1 comments:

Heather Jones said...

Once again so much fun!! I tell you I don't know what my kids would do without your kids to keep them happy. We had a blast next time we will have to take the men also so we have more help!!