Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Kangaroo Zoo

It has been hard since the holidays are over. Berklie and Easton
are bored beyond belief so we decided to go get some
energy out and what better place than Kangaroo Zoo.
Nick, Jordan and Easton
They only stopped for a picture and they were off
bouncing all over the place.
Berklie is getting pretty big, she can climb up the slides by
herself and goes down with NO fear!!
Berklie going down the BIG slide.
Jack and Berklie
Jack didn't like it all that much, but he has been
sick so maybe next week will be better!
These cute little boys!! They are missing one other little friend
but I'm sure he will come next time!!

3 comments:

Heather Jones said...

Look at how cute our boys are! Thanks so much for still taking Jordan even though I was sick. He had soo much fun and talked about it all night. He has grown up so much being around Easton I love it.

Bel said...

What a bunch of cute boys, gosh they are all so handsome, hehe! It looks like they had an awesome time, you can see how happy they are in their faces, good times!

Des said...

I am so glad we are in touch again! Your family is adorable.