I am so proud of my kids.
Today we started 9 o'clock church.....and I didn't
hear ONE complaint. They all set their cloths out Sat
night and went to bed on time. When alarms went off they jumped
up got dressed and were ready for Church.
I can't believe how big they are all getting.
Peyton is in Valiant 7
Stockton is in CTR 5
Easton is a Sunbeam (and I get to be his Teacher!!)
and Berklie is in Nursery and loves it!!
4 comments:
They look great! I love the little suit. We have the 11:00am, I am already missing the 9:00am.
What great kids getting up to go to church at 9am. Man I had a hard time, haha! They all look so cute. I was hoping Bri was in your class but I guess it's just not meant to be :) It looks like you had a great Xmas and New year so glad your holidays were so fun.
Way to be to church on time! We will be waiting for our wake up call! Can I just say how glad we are to have such great neighbors to do fun stuff with and that let my kid throw up at thier house hehe!!We loved sleighriding thanks for the invite! Love the air the boys got!
Your kids are adorable!! Yea for a new year in primary. Way to go to wake up bright and early and ready to go to church. You are such a great Mom!
Post a Comment