We recruited an athletic bunch of
6 year olds, to play in our Jazz Basketball game.
Stockton had a blast.

Ready to shoot.
These cheerleaders where our half time show at the
game. They did a dance and even made up
a cheer wishing Stockton a Happy Birthday.
Get your head in the game.
Coach Fox picking teams and getting the boys pumped
for the challange.
The cute cheerleaders practicing.
Thanks to Coach Munk she taught the girls
so much and they had such a good time.
Oh they really do like each other.
Gathering for presents. Thanks to everyone that came
it meant so much to Stockton, I was a little weary about
doing a girl/boy party, but it was a lot of fun.
Presents.
We love you Stockton and hope you had a Wonderful day
and you know just how loved you are!!
4 comments:
What a cute idea for a birthday party!
That was such a fun Birthday Party!! Happy 6th Birthday Stockton!!
I can't wait to see the dance - I really just want to see Stockton's reaction! That's so funny!!
Ken's had a blast Thanks so much for letting her be a cheerleader! It looks like it went well and thanks for getting a extra hoop!! Happy birthday Stockton!
I really need to see the half time show. It looks like it was a great success. Happy Birthday Stocky!
Post a Comment