Saturday, March 13, 2010

Disney on Ice

Me and some girl friends took our kids to
Disney on Ice. It was so fun, the kids had a blast.
Patiently waiting for the show to start
Other than Belle, Minnie is Berklies favorite.
Berklie and Oakley
Austin, Easton and Nick
Lightening McQueen
Ariel and Flounder
Ariel and her prince charming
Berklie with her Belle, Thanks Mikelle
for the ring pops they were a hit.
My favorite part is watching all their little faces light
up when they see the characters.
Lion King
Lion King
Tinkerbell is our favorite.
She was so pretty and kept the kids
(well girls) entertained.

2 comments:

Bel said...

Disney on ice looks so cool, we will have to take Bri next year I think she would like it. Man I am so ready for spring as well this winter feels like its never going to end. I love the little outfit Berklie was wearing she looked so cute! You can tell she is a girlie girl, love it :)

Heather Jones said...

We are there at disney on ice next time!! It looks like it was so great, I am sad Jordan missed the cars! We are up for more street hockey any time I loved it, even with all the tears shed from laughing and crying!