Thursday, March 4, 2010

I love my Easton

I love this little boy.
He wants to be grown up so badly.
He watches his brothers do all the BIG boy things
and follows them around.
He is turning 4 in a couple months and you
would think he is turning 8.......He wants
to do everything himself.
There are some moments when reality
hits and I remember he is still 3...
How do you fall asleep like that?
Then there are moments when I realize just how much
he is growing up and FAST...
He is such a stud. He jumped on and has loved riding his
bike, just like the big boys.
We love you buddy
way to be a big boy!!

5 comments:

Bellblogging said...

He is so cute! Way to go on the bike, that is awesome!

Bel said...

He is such a cute kid. Man I still remember when we were both preggos with Bri and him, they are growing up too fast :)

Jylaire said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he's so big on that bike! That's awesome!

Heather Jones said...

We love Easton too!! Other wise Jordan may still be in Diapers!!! He is way to cute!!!

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

Ang-It was so fun to see you and the kids at Kristi's. We need to do that more often! You have such a cute family-"Skeet" included! I'm so proud of you and what a great Mommy you are! Love ya so much! Aunt Debbie