I would consider myself an OK sewer,
as long as I have a pattern and my Mom
on speed dial.
My little sister found this pattern and I just fell in love
with it. So she talked me thru it on the phone....
and I am so proud of myself.
My model is taking a nap so I will post pics
of Berklie in them later, but I had to post them.

Thanks to Martha...I made matching flowers as well!!
I made this one for the zoo.
After the zebra and giraffe returning
to heaven, I thought
I'd make a remembrance skirt!!

And it's my FAVORITE!!
I love having a girl!!
8 comments:
Awesome, they are so dang cute! I love how crafty you are.
So cute! Talented girl you are!
Angie, You are awesome. Those are the cutest ever!
Way to go Angie they turned out sooo cute! Still have not had Todd's cousin make the girls, maybe I will have to do it myself with your help! I love them!
oh how we miss you. congrats to peyton! makinley was so excited to get his baptism announcement in the mail. she asked if we could go! we really wanted too but it was the next day and couldn't make it work. she is excited to get baptized this year too! they are growing up so fast, ang.
okay so if you can make those skirts...you have to make the edith twirl skirt. check out my 'imagine the possibilities' blog. so easy and super cute.
Oh I love them!! Sooooo cute! Way to go on making the matching flowers they complete the outfit so well.
Ang-You are the BEST sewwwwwwer! I'm sooo impressed since I can't sew a thing-because your Mom and Aunt Sherry were sooo good at making me things, that I didn't need to learn how. So look at me now!!! But I might attempt those darling skirts! I'll call you for support and instructions! Love ya, Aunt Deb
So cute! Congrats on the baptism, wow you are getting old! ha ha!
Post a Comment