My Grandma (Bham) Duke is about to turn 90 years old.
We love her so much and are so happy she
is doing so well.
Gma Duke and my birthday are a day apart
and I remember when I turned 21, her and I jumped on
the bus and rode to Wendover for the day....it was so much
fun she is the cutest Gma ever!!

We threw a suprise (well sort of no one can
keep a secret) party for her at her home at the Avalone
nursing home.
She was so happy to see all her family in one
place and all her friends and relatives came as well.
She did great blowing out the candles.
Howard Vicki, (my parents)- Steve Vickie, (Jerry) Kathy
Brenda and Myron.
My cute family-we love you Grandma
My whole family minus Brett and Kimber.
What a fun day.
Her actual birthday is the May 28th.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
3 comments:
Such fun pics of your sweet Grandma B. Can't believe she is 90! She has always been so sweet to us and our family! Love you guys!
Wow she looks great for 90 yrs old!! Happy birthday!
We LOVE Grandma! Angie, I want a copy of all of those pictures of Grandma! She looked so good huh!!
Post a Comment