OK so Skee is probably going to KILL me that I
am posting this!!!
On Thursday he started with a really itchy rash on his leg
above his knee. He just thought it was misquito bites
and fell asleep. Friday he was a little more itchy AND
it was spreading. Saturday it had started to really
spread and was looking more like well GROSS!
Sunday we had my Gmas 90th Bday party and by that day it was
oozing down his leg and seemed to be really infected.
So the nice family I have made him feel like he might loose his leg
and got him to run into Insta-care.
He walks in the room the Dr takes one look at it and says
Poison Oak. Gives him Prednisone and he leaves.
All better you would think.......
Tuesday night this is what it looks like
It is swollen HUGE and he CAN NOT bend his knee.
I called my super sweet cousin Ted and he
called him some more meds and told him to come see him
in the morning. Basically all it is is Poison Oak
with tons of fluid behind it.
Hopefully with time and 12 days of Meds he will
start feeling better!!
5 comments:
Why in the world we he be upset with you posting this picture. What a pair of legs, even swollen. I laughed out loud when I saw these. Poor Skee:(
Thats disgusting! I'll second Tammy - nice legs Skee!
Oh my gosh! That is horrible! Poor Skee! Does it hurt? Where the heck is poision oak?
Wow! I've never seen such a bad case of Gonorrhea!! You better stay away from those tractors Skee!!
WOW!! That looks huge and painful! Hope the new meds help heal him faster, poor guy :(
Post a Comment