We love long weekends at our house.
Dad is home and there is NO SCHOOL.
We went on bike rides on the Legacy trail and found
a park to play on.
We went to my parents house and had a BBQ.
We had awesome food (steak and chicken)
The home made slide (it's a table and the kids love
surfing down it.)
silly kids
Sidewalk chalk on grandpas wall
YUM
YUM YUM
And swimming in the hot tub.
Cute little cheeser
Love these kids.
My birthday was on the 29th and it was a great day
I hung with my family, went to lunch at Firehouse Pizza
went shopping and then the kids and guys went
to the Bees game and Me and my peeps went
to Cafe Rio and got pedicures!!
All the May/April birthdays (leighton is
standing in for Reese who is in Arizona)
What a good and long weekend, I can't believe that school
is almost over. I am excited that we don't have to wake
up early, but really hoping the kids are nice to each other.
2 comments:
I am glad I got to be one of your peeps!!! So fun playing as always! Soon I will be able to ride a bike and we will be hitting the trails with you!!! Happy birthday and thanks for dinner!
What a fun and relaxing weekend. Happy late birthday, so awesome you got to go get pedicures. Thanks for letting me come along on the walk the other day, are you guys out there every night? We need to cordinate the texting let me know when you and the Jones are at the park :)
Post a Comment