hmm...sounds like a good family activity for this week. Did you go to Redwood?
I haven't been to the drive in for ages, sounds like a great family acitivity. I want to watch Despicable Me, looks so funny!
SO fun when are we all going to hit one? Too bad we can't get new releases in your back yard I think that was better then a drive inn and closer to home!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
hmm...sounds like a good family activity for this week. Did you go to Redwood?
I haven't been to the drive in for ages, sounds like a great family acitivity. I want to watch Despicable Me, looks so funny!
SO fun when are we all going to hit one? Too bad we can't get new releases in your back yard I think that was better then a drive inn and closer to home!
Post a Comment