Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kids Fun

On Thursday I went with Easton and his preschool class
to Great Harvest Bread. They are the cutest little kids.
They were so well behaved.
The kids got to go in the back and see how and where they
make bread. They were all in awww.
Berklie was so excited thinking she could go back
to school with the kids. (she cried when I dropped them off)
We LOVE Miss Staci.
On Friday night I decided to start a new Tradition.
Skee and I are going to have a date night and invite one of the kids
Stockton got to go first and was SOOOO excited.
He chose to go to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, yum.
We already know that Stockton can TALK, but he
went on and on and on and on.
It was a lot of fun just listening to him and letting him
order and talk about whatever he wanted.
After dinner we went Miniature golfing.

Stockton came in 1st!! He is a little like Skee so I'm not sure if
he "helped" his ball on some holes, but it sure was fun!!
We love you Stockton so much and are so happy you are
in our family!! You are such a good boy, even when
you can't sit still for very long.
Some of our favorite comments from the night were....
Mom what are those? (pointing to the veins on my legs),
I have so many girl friends at school, they all think I am so cute,
I bet the kids at home are so jealous of me huh,
and my favorite was getting a personal concert from the back seat
of all the Glee songs.
Love you Buddy!!

2 comments:

Draper's said...

You are the cutest parents!! I bet Stockton loved the one on one with his mom and dad. Love his comments.

Lara Vanhille said...

that is the greatest idea ever!! you guys r the best parents ever!!