October 21, 2000
It was a rainy cold morning as we entered the Bountiful
Temple hand in hand....We were then sealed for Time and All
Eternity in front of our Amazing Families and friends.
As we walked out of the Temple the rained had cleared up,
long enough to get pictures and get back in the car.
This day was like a fairy tale...I love you more now that
when we got married. I have such a
Great respect for you, we have grown so much together.
In 10 years we have bought a house, had 4 children, a miscarriage,
moved twice, had many new friendships, traveled with
our children A LOT,
had many Ups and Downs, and with all
of that you still give me butterflies when I see you and
you still want to Make Out every night!!!


I love you....here is to 100 more.
6 comments:
12 is WAY toooo young to get married! LOL I love you guys!
Y'all look like little kids!! Happy anniversary. And tell Skee thanks a ton for picking up Ethan today, that really helped a lot. Cody can't get home soon enough!
Congratulations! What a sweet post and I love love love your pictures, you guys look so young! Way cute!!
Happy ten years you cute LITTLE couple! Wish we got to go to hawaii for our ten year. Can't we come in your luggage when you go?
Oh my!! That is the cutest picture of you two!. You look so little. Happy Anniversary!!!
It's crazy how fast 10 years can fly!! I forgot how young you guys look in those pictures!! So cute!!
Post a Comment