Sunday, October 3, 2010

Conference Weekend

Conference weekend started with taking Daddy to the
airport:(( He and his brother Scot flew to
Arizona for work....which means I am a single mom
until Tuesday. (Luckily they got to stay with my
Brother Brett and his family)
I thought I don't want to be alone....so I called my sisters
and Mom and we order Cafe Rio takeout and sat at
my table and talked and laughed and laughed harder.
It was a real blast girls Thanks!!!
I went to the store earlier to find projects of any kind
to keep the kids entertained during Conference on Sunday.
I was actually able to hear most of what was being said.
I sure do LOVE our Prophet and leaders, they
make you feel so refreshed. Love it.
During the break we went to visit my super cute grandma.
For being 90 she sure is sharp!! She knew all their names
and what they were up to.


We sure do love you Gma Duke!!

2 comments:

Draper's said...

How cute is your Grandma!! My Grandma just turned 90 on Friday. Love Grandmas!!

Bellblogging said...

She is so cute! Sounds like a fun weekend!