Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ward Halloween Party

Friday after riding the girls and I went to see Beth
in Thriller. She is AMAZING. It is such a great show.
Then Saturday was our ward Halloween party.
Aimee you did an awesome job.


We threw together costume because Peyton had a football
game right before, so I'm sure they will all change before
Halloween actually comes.

They had a very talented face painter!!
It was a very packed weekend, but full of fun and hardly
any fighting...so that is a plus!!

3 comments:

Bellblogging said...

Way to go Aimee, looks fun! Love the new family pictures, so cute! And what else...oh love the pumpkins and girls night out was the best!! Did I get it all???

Margo said...

Yea for Beth!! I can't wait to go watch her next week!! I heard so many good things about it!! Love your kids Halloween's costume!! Aimee did an awesome job it was a huge turn out!! Love your family picture...

Heather Jones said...

Such a fun girls night out! Your family pictures look so cute. Seriously your kids are so dang cute!