Peyton Adam Fox 12-18-01
I can't believe I have a 9 year old.
Peyton is an excellent student, his teacher raves about
how good he is and how well he listens.
He loves to wear only comfy cloths....getting him to wear
levis or pants is a fight every morning. He is a lot like
his dad and only wants to wear shorts.
He LOVES sports and watches or listens to anything
sports. He definately knows his stats.
He is quite the athlete and is waiting to start Basketball,
but his true passion is football.
He loves to tease his siblings and hang out with his cousins.
Brashton and Peyton share the same Birthday!
So of course they had to spend most of it together.
After he finally came home he wanted
to help me make his cake. He is a pretty
good cook, he did it all cracked the eggs, measured and mixed.

I can tell he is growing up....he wanted a Utah
Jersey, a basketball sleeve, Steelers hat and since I'm a mean mom
and wouldn't get him an ITouch he just wanted
money from the Grandparents so he can save and buy his own!
He chose to go to dinner at Iggy's
I wonder why!!
This was my view of the Birthday Boy!!
We love you so much Peyton and are so proud
of everything you do!! We hope you had a GREAT day!!
1 comments:
Happy Birthday Peyton it looks like you had a great day! I can't believe your kids have never been to lights. So fun for them to see them! Loved Berklie on Sunday she looked darling!
Post a Comment