What a beautiful picture of your kids with Santa...Love it!! I'll probably do the same thing next year with the outfit! They did such a good job. Yea thanks for the fun girls night on Saturday it was sooo much fun!! I hope I didn't scare you guys!!
Look at those dang cute kids!! Way to go Berklie that is so awesome maybe she can get Dyson wanting to go hehe!! Since easton was the reason Jordan did so well. Wish I had made it to the program I bet it was so cute. At least I got there for Santa! I am with the others way fun girls night!
3 comments:
The picture turned out so cute! We loved going to it as well, the Santa was adorable too. Thanks for the girls night out Saturday, way fun!!
What a beautiful picture of your kids with Santa...Love it!! I'll probably do the same thing next year with the outfit! They did such a good job. Yea thanks for the fun girls night on Saturday it was sooo much fun!! I hope I didn't scare you guys!!
Look at those dang cute kids!! Way to go Berklie that is so awesome maybe she can get Dyson wanting to go hehe!! Since easton was the reason Jordan did so well. Wish I had made it to the program I bet it was so cute. At least I got there for Santa! I am with the others way fun girls night!
Post a Comment