Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Jazz Game

One thing I love about Skee is that when something
sounds fun, we just do it...no planning no preparing we just
drop everything and go.
He was offered Jazz Tickets so we headed into SL.
We were on the very top row!! The kids had a lot of fun.


We had a couple extra tickets so the
Tipton boys came and so did the Schreiners.
Berklie is into pulling faces!
We went all the way down to meet the Jazz Bear, but when
we saw the Jazz Dancers Berklie had to get a picture.
GO JAZZ
My crazy family
We sat and watched Alema and Thurl while they were on TV
and when I picked up my camera Thurl looked at me,
gave me a silly look (which I captured) then smiled as
I gave him thumbs up!!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

It was fun - thanks for the invite!

The Sawyers said...

The Jazz Dancer holding Berklie was in my ward growing up. You guys always do the funnest things together, what an awesome family!

Joey and Nettifer said...

what a game too!