Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry CHRISTmas

Christmas morning.
Peyton woke up at 5:30 and really wanted to go downstairs,
but we made him wait. He ate breakfast watched some t.v.
played some ipad
then finally everyone started waking up.
This is the first year we have been happy there was
NO SNOW!!!!

Peyton was so excited to get a bike with
gears. He has been on that thing everyday.

The elves forgot a piece on Stocktons bike so on our morning
ride, his bike jammed, but thanks to Grandpa it was
fixed and is good as new!!

Berklie got her PINK scooter and baby that goes potty!
When Berklie was on Santa's lap she told him she wanted
her nails done!! She is such a girl.

Easton was hilarious, he was so precise about
opening his presents and had to stack them neatly, then he would
throw away the paper, then start again. By the time he opened 2
everyone was done!!
Skee got a bike trainer
I got tickets to Mamma Mia and some other shows!!
I am so excited I get fun all the year long.
Together Skee and I got a sound system for our Rhino!!


We went on a morning ride to see Hayden, who also
got a bike. I am sure people were laughing, we were all in our
PJ's even Skee. It was so fun the kids had a blast.
She is SO ready for Dance.

It took us 2 hours to put together our family
present from Santa. The kids love it.
At 8 pm we were invited to go talk to Elder Emery!!
He was able to Skype so we could see him. It was so fun.
We are so proud of you Chaz.
We hope everyone had a wonderful CHRISTmas.
We love you all and are so grateful for all of our
blessing we have been blessed with this year!! May you
all have a wonderful and safe New Year.

3 comments:

Draper's said...

Berklie looks so cute in her dance outfit!! I am so excited!! Super great Christmas for the Fox family!!

Bellblogging said...

How could the elves forget a peice? That is crazy, they must have been super busy putting all those bikes together! And what is Peyton doing up at 5:30?? Guess he was a little excited :-). Nine was perfect for us! ha ha

Heather Jones said...

Looks like you guys had a great few days of chritmas fun! I love Berklies pose in her dance outfit so cute! So sad we really have not got to hang out much with all the family stuff. I am excited for things to slow down we can play again!!!