A little recap of the year 2010
January-A very snowy month
February in California
March-Peyton gets Baptized and becomes
a Member of The Church of Latter Day Saints
April-spent Easter in St. George

May-Elder Emery leaves on his Mission
June-1st trip to Bear Lake
July-lots of slip n slide days
August-spent lots of time at our Cabin in Idaho
September-Attended LOTS of Utah Football Games
September-Peytons 1st year of Football
October-A very rainy Halloween
November-Our trip to Hawaii
December-Merry Christmas
What an amazing year we have had.
We wouldn't change anything. We have been so blessed
and know that our Savior is there to help and guide us.
Happy New Year.....2011 here we come.
4 comments:
What a great year! We played almost all those exact minute to win it games at our family party last monday! Looks like a blast!
Love the recap!! What a great year!
What a fun year!! I am sooo sad I missed the slip N slide so you better do it this year or else!!!
Looks like a fun new years I really wish we could have been in a few different places at once! Look at your cute recap, I love skee's slip n slide picture!
Post a Comment