The boys had Parent Teacher Conference yesterday
and I am so proud of both of them they
are such good boys. I have NEVER received a call about
their behavior (and for my boys that is Awesome).
They are both right on track and with all the sports
that they do after school Skee and I are VERY proud of
them. Keep up the good work.
Stockton-
Loves school- on Sunday nights when we tuck him
in he always says he is excited for school on Monday.
Has tons of friends- when I volunteer he is always
making someone laugh or joking with the teacher.
Enjoys homework- he has never complained
We love you Stockton
Peyton-
Pretends not to like school- he is always complaining
about going to school, but once he is there he loves it.
Has a million GIRL friends- poor Peyton is one of very
few boys in our neighborhood so he is always making
friends with girls. (he loves it) Yesterday he told me that
ALL the girls in his class think he is cute!!
We love you Peyton
0 comments:
Post a Comment