Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dress Rehearsal

Berklie had her first dress rehearsal for
her dance team Legacy Dance.
She was in Heaven!!! She loved putting on the
out fit, getting her hair done and putting on some
make-up.




Practicing lining up before going on stage.
After we put the lipstick on she didn't want it to
smudge so he kept her lips like this almost the whole
day, it was quite funny to see her dance with this look on.

I can't wait to see them all perform.

7 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh my heck she is beautiful! Will you do Madelyn's make up? :) I struggle!

Ute Family said...

What a doll! And those outfits Mo picked out for them are precious! So glad she's loving dance! Can't wait to see them all perform in April! Berklie is so stinkin' cute!

Lara Vanhille said...

All i can say is "SERIOUSLY"....this it he cutest thing I have ever seen! I am so sad I missed it! She is so gorgeous just like her mama! Love it!

Draper's said...

Berklie is so CUTE!!! I Love those pictures!! Way to go Ang!! Perfect hair, costume and make up.

Heather Jones said...

So dang cute, Let the fun begin!! She really could not be cuter!

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

OMHeck!!You are kidding me!! HOW ADORABLE IS SHE!!! (laughing). Glad I looked on here. You just reminded me to get Izee's costume put together!!

Margo said...

OMG she is such a cutie!! I loooove her dance outfit it totally suits her...She is so freakin cute seriously!! I can't wait to see her perform...she is the cutest girl ever...loooove it!!