Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Berklie

I can't believe that Berklie is 3 years old.
Time sure flies. We love her so darn much!!
2 weeks
1 year
2 years
My BIG 3 year old.
Since her Birthday was on a Sunday this year
we took her out on Saturday to Applebees.
She was so excited about them singing to her.
She kept asking if they were coming and we
told her she had to eat first.
She took in all the attention and then
politely said "Thank You and Happy Birthday
to ME!!"
I decorated her room the night before and I
was hoping it would be a suprise, but halfway
thru Easton says "Hey mom what you doing"? He scared
the crap out of me....so I tried to tell him it was a secret
and to go back to sleep, but when Berklie woke up
he told her it was me!!
She wanted HOT PINK pancakes.
She was ALL smiles ALL day
Before Church we let her open some presents
from the boys.


She was so happy to see the latter.
(She is wearing my slippers because it was
raining and cold on her feet.)
We had Both Grandparents and Nana come to dinner,
eat cake and watched her open presents.
She LOVED everything.
My dad made her this Awesome crib for her babies.

We got her a Vanity which she loves.
She has done everyones hair and even her dolls.
Every girls dream to sit in front of a mirror and
get ready!! She is definitely my girl!
Thanks to the help of Heather I made this
Super Cute Minnie Cake.
Berklie is in love with Minnie and was more
excited for her cake than anything.
When I was making it she would climb up and
just watch in Aww.

We love you Berklie and are so glad you are
our little girl!!

6 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Happy Birthday! So much fun all those girlie presents!
Love your ladder :) I love that we made them! I have some more ideas I want to do too if you want to join in on the fun!

Bel said...

Happy Birthday beautiful girl! She is just so adorable and has a sweet personality. I too can't believe she is 3 years old! Wow I still remember her as a baby, crazy!! It looks like she got so many fun gifts, that crib is AWESOME. And great job on the cake very cool. Also thanks for inviting us to the game we had a blast, you guys rock!

Draper's said...

Happy Birthday Berklie!! You are the cutest!! I love the vanity and all of the PINK. That crib is amazing!! Way to go Ang!! That cake is great!! I love you Berklie!!

Heather Jones said...

Happy birthday to the cutest three year old girl! She is so cute your cake turned out so dang cute. So nice ur dad can make all these cute things for her.

Lara Vanhille said...

No QUESTION about it..Berk is the cutest 3 year little girl in the world! Good thing Jack was a boy so he wouldn't have to compete! She is for sure ALL GIRL!! Love you BERK!

Debbie said...

Can't believe how fast she is growing up! She is darling, just like her Mommy! Love ya Berkie!!!!