So so so CUTE! I love your cute family! When we were getting ready for church yesterday, we were trying to get the boys excited to go (I don't know why it's so hard to understand that yes, every Sunday we go to church!) and we told Nixon he got to go see all his friends in nursery, and he said, "even my friend Berkley?" It was so cute. He was bummed when she wasn't there!
I feel so bad for you and Ski. Who knew you guys would end up with such unattractive kids??!!! WHAT THE??? Seriously, every single one of them are models.
SOOO dang cute,they are all darling. So cool where you took them so cute with the car. Chel just got that dress for tess for easter love it. looks like you found a fun park we have not hit that one down there.
Wow those pictures are beautiful! Your kids are so good looking. They definitely know how to pose! I love their Easter outfits. B's dress is soooo adorable!! Love it!
9 comments:
So cute! It's amazing how much they all look alike! Love the pics...and B's dress is adorable!
So so so CUTE! I love your cute family! When we were getting ready for church yesterday, we were trying to get the boys excited to go (I don't know why it's so hard to understand that yes, every Sunday we go to church!) and we told Nixon he got to go see all his friends in nursery, and he said, "even my friend Berkley?" It was so cute. He was bummed when she wasn't there!
So Cute!! I love Berklie's hair. You have a beautiful kids!!
I am DYING at the cuteness! Darling pics!
Such cute pictures love them!!
I feel so bad for you and Ski. Who knew you guys would end up with such unattractive kids??!!! WHAT THE??? Seriously, every single one of them are models.
So stinkin cute!
SOOO dang cute,they are all darling. So cool where you took them so cute with the car. Chel just got that dress for tess for easter love it. looks like you found a fun park we have not hit that one down there.
Wow those pictures are beautiful! Your kids are so good looking. They definitely know how to pose! I love their Easter outfits. B's dress is soooo adorable!! Love it!
Post a Comment