Happy Easter
I thought I would make some
fun Easter treats.



Easter morning




This year the kids found 12 eggs
that told them about why we celebrated
Easter, it is fun to see how much they have learned
in Primary about Christ and how important
the Resurrection is to us.


The hit was swim suits that the Easter
Bunny brought them.
We went to the Fox's for another
Easter Party.



We love playing with our cousins.




Dying Easter Eggs.
5 comments:
Oh man are you kidding me?? Those Easter treat look INCREDIBLE!! You are quite the amazing baker, very impressive way to go!
Ok I think I need decorating lessons! So cute!
The cake turned out awesome Ang - too bad I couldn't have any of it....:(
Look at you making cakes all the time now, you are a pro! Looks like you had a fun easter.
Your kids are the cutest kids in town! I seriously miss those adorable faces! Can't wait to see them in only like 8 weeks! I am dying for cake decorating lessons. HOpefully we can do that while I am in Utah. This post made me homesick-it stinks missing out on all the fox parties...so we better party it up while we are there! Lvoe and miss ya!
Post a Comment