My dad is really into guns these days
and has been telling how we all need to come
and shoot at the gun club with him.
So I made a bet with my boys that if they
got 100% of their spelling tests they could
go late to school one day and go shoot with Grandpa.
Sadly Peyton didn't accomplish the task, but
Stockton did. So the mean Mom I am sent
Peyton to school and off we went.


We have the BEST grandpa



Stockton was not afraid to shoot anything,
he would sit there for a long time and aim
and wait and then when he finally pulled the trigger
he NEVER missed. He has a good eye.



Easton was a little shy at first, but once
he got a hold of that gun he wouldn't stop
pulling the trigger!!




Skee is a natural.




I had to try them all.
It sure was fun!


And yes we had to let Berklie, she was funny she only
wanted to shoot the "baby gun" which would have
knocked her off the chair, so after a lot of convincing
she finally shot the "daddy gun"
Thanks so much Grandpa, we love you!
Now hopefully Peyton will come next time.
1 comments:
What a blast!! I would definitely be getting a 100% on my spelling test!!
Post a Comment