Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Miss Curly

One of the joys of having a Girl
and being a Cosmetologist, is that I can
have fun with Berklie's hair.
She kept saying she wanted curly hair
like me and I have been thinking about
perming it forever, so I took the plunge and
I'm glad I did!!

I have to say, Berklie was amazing....she sat
and was so good, she didn't complain she didn't
cry she let me do what I needed to! Love her!!

I do have to say.....she looks pretty darn cute!!

4 comments:

The Munkies said...

oh my word she looks JUST LIKE HArley when she had her perm!!! So dang cute!

Lara Vanhille said...

OKAY the cutest girl ever! She looks aboslutely adorable with a perm! I can't believe how big she looks to me...six months is a long time! And she looks more and more like her gorgeous mommy everyday! Can't wait to see you guys! love ya!

Debbie Ingles said...

Super Cute!!! I love it!

Veronica said...

I noticed at church today that she had curly hair. So cute! PS- in that second picture down it looks just like Peyton with curlers. I swear they have the same face at times!