What a fun Mother's Day weekend we had.
Some of our husbands and super cute kids sent
us out on Friday to go to the store with NO kids and when
we returned they had a fun dinner all planned out.
There was Olive Garden salad and breadsticks,
steak, rice beans and pie (which they made)
It was so much fun!
Our cute little ones giving us flowers.
The gals
Then they sang a Mother's day song to us!!
Thanks Guys it was a night to remember!!
On Saturday my family came over and we
ate pizza and played outside and at the park,
it was a blast. Then we watched a video I made
for my Mom.
Sunday I woke up to yummy French toast with
strawberries, YUM!! I love these little people
so much, and of course who could forget Skee, who
does everything for me! I LOVE YOU!

I am so thankful for a loving Mother who
always takes care of us! She is such a great example
to me and I strive to be like her.
I sure love my sisters (and sis in laws) so much
they are my best friends.
I can't forget my Mother in Law, she is the perfect
In law, I have no complaints, she is such an
amazing person and I love her so much.

I am MOST thankful for these little ones who
gave me the opportunity to me a MOM!! I know I am
not the best, but I sure try.
I love them so much.

And who could have a holiday without cake
RIGHT!!!
I love all the Mother's our there,
Happy Mother's Day
1 comments:
Happy mothers day angie! Tell skee thx for planning a fun night! Love ur cake u are getting pretty awesome I will need lessons from u soon!
Post a Comment