I was able to help with the field day
at the school. The weather was freezing
cold and super windy, but the kids
didn't seem to mind.


Stockton had a year end
program. It was so cute and he knew
all the songs so well.
Grandpa and Grandma B were able to
make it to see him. Mr. Prusse was my
dad's assistant principal so they had fun catching up.
Both boys got their "real" mohawks
They did very well this year, now onto a
super fun summer! I can't believe next year
I will have 3 kids in elementary school.
CRAZY!!
3 comments:
Yeah schools out!! Party party!!
Is it just me, or does Peyton look like a teenager in the first pic?? I SWEAR he is getting so old and he almost looks, dare I say, "tall"!!! (laughing)!!! You have the cutest family, Ang... Love looking at your pictures!!!
Field day looks like a blast!! You would never know they were cold. Yeah for SUMMER!!!
Post a Comment