Crocketts invited us to Bear Lake as one
last get away before school starts, so we
headed down Friday while Skee and Peyton were
at football. They drove up later Friday night.
Chad and Beth brought their boat and we hit the lake
that night. It was so pretty, I love the color of the water.

This is Easton and Berklies first time on a boat.
They loved it.

My cute family in the water!!
I really wanted them to try water skiing
so we talked them all into it.
Peyton went first.....and we should have had
someone else go. He tried 1 time and was hysterical
and wanted out of the water.

So then Stockton tried, he said he would do it
3 times and that is all he did as well.

So I decided that after 10 years and 4 kids
I would get my butt out there and try so my kids
wouldn't be so afraid.

Then of course Skee had to one up me and do
better on the wake board!!

Then out came the tube!!

Then before we were ready to head in for he day,
and lots of bribing Stockton said he would do it again.

He did so awesome!! I am so proud of him!!

Then Chad let the kids drive us around while the little
ones took a nap!!


What an awesome day!! Thanks a ton everyone
we hope to do it again!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment