Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School

Last night Skee was able to give all
the kids (including Berklie) a fathers blessing.
The kids were so cute waiting patiently
for their turn.
It makes me so proud that I have a
priesthood holder in my house.
The kids (and me) were ready for school to start.
They (and me) needed some structure in our days.
I can't believe I have a 4th grader, 2nd grader
and Kindergartner!!

Walking to school, sadly I don't think they
really need me, but I will still be walking
them every morning!!
Stockton got Mrs. Larsen
Peyton got Ms. Coray
We had a great morning, no tears, no
whining or fighting and off they went!!

Easton got Mrs. Lund. He is so excited, we
went for a orientation were he got to
see his chair on the RED table, walk to the
lunch room for a snack and play on the
playground while us parents learned about
Kindergarten!!
We are so excited for a new year!!
Bring on the homework!!!

0 comments: