Peyton is a decade old, WOW I can't believe
he is getting so grown up.
What a good boy we have, he is so such
a fun person who can't be alone ever!!! He loves to
be with people just like his Dad.
We love you Peyton and hope you had a great Bday!!
Since his BDay was on Sunday, Friday we took
him to see the new Chipmunk movie then off
to dinner at Iggy's. I love how embarrassed he gets
when they sing (but he made sure we told them)
Sunday Morning!!
I told Peyton that if he ever shot anyone that
1st I would shoot him so he knew how if felt
and 2nd the guns would be mine.
Skee, being curious of how bad it really would hurt
asked Peyton to shoot him, so he did.
I think it hurt a little bit
more than he thought it would!! But after seeing
that it really did hurt Peyton felt bad all day
and kept apologizing that he really had shot his dad!!
I say Lesson Learned!!
I think he scored pretty big....a visor, air soft guns,
Braves blanket , Oregon pancakes and lots of bullets.
He did tell us this was his BEST birthday so far!!
His cousin Brashton shares a B-day with him,
they are such good buds and have so much in common
except for 1 thing.......He is a BYU fan.
So I thought I'd make a fun cake for them!!
We love you so much Peyton and are so
blessed that you are our son.
You are so kind and considerate
to everyone around you. You are such a good
example to your siblings.
WE LOVE YOU!!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment