It has been a very crazy January, one that
we are all glad is OVER!!
For FHE we went to the Rec center
for swimming and skating.
Poor Stockton had signs of Pink Eye so we made him
sit out while the other kids went swimming.
Come to find out he had a bad ear infection that
went into his eyes. So after one doctor visit he was
ready to go back to school
2 days after Stocktons visit, we headed back to the Dr
for Peyton, he ended up with Strep.
Then to top off our January 2 days after Peyons visit,
I went in and ended up with SHINGLES!!
I have never been in so much pain in my life (and I have
had a child with no medication!!)
They put me on medicine to speed up the process
of pain and sores on my face.
Things are a lot better now, but every once in a while
I have shooting pains thru my face.
Like I said earlier....
We are glad to have January over and hope to have
a better February!!





1 comments:
So sorry you guys have had such a crappy sick January! Love the rec center so fun! I hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment