Mother's Day was a very crazy day. Friday
night we got a phone call from our Realtor
(and Amazing Friend) telling us she had found
our future home........we were scheduled to see
it Saturday morning at 9, by 915 we were signing
papers for it to be OURS!!!
The kids were sitting in the car while we walked
thru it. I felt sick to my stomach, but the more
we thought about it the better we felt.
So since we didn't have a chance to go to the
Temple we decided to look up what ward we
would be in and visit it. They were so warm and
welcome. It was a lot different from our Foxboro
ward (which we loved). We knew some of the people
there and felt even better about our decision.
Then onto Mother's Day.......a horrible day.
The kids fought, everyone was arguing and
it was just a crappy day!!
BUT I do love being a Mom and think that
my Mom and Mother In Law are amazing people.
They surprised me with their homemade gift
(which I LOVE).
Thanks kids for being mine!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment