Nauvoo was about a 4 hour drive from Laras house,
so we spent an evening there. It was so fun for the kids
to see where the Prophet walked and what the saints had
to endure will being here. The Mississippi river was insanely
big and they had to cross it!! The trail of tears was very
heart felt and I could feel the spirit while the kids
read it. Visiting all the old homes and shops was so fun.
Seeing where Joseph and his brothers graves were was also interesting.
Lots of fun memories were made here.
Then the boys got the opportunity to do Baptisms
for the dead at the Nauvoo Temple. What an amazing
place and so much love there. The workers spent time
talking and reading scriptures with our boys to help them know
how important the work they were doing is. Such an amazing
experience. I am so blessed.
What a great experience for our family!!
Carthage Jail
Carthage was such an amazing place. The spirit was so strong.
I am so blessed to know we have a true prophet and prophets
that were willing to give up their lives for the church.
It was surreal to see the actual hole in the door, the window Joseph
fell out of and the jail he lived in. What an awesome story.
So grateful I know the truth. So grateful my family was there
with me. I am also grateful for my testimony.



























































0 comments:
Post a Comment