I had the privilege of going on back to school
dates with each kid. I love having this one on one
time before they head back to school.
Peyton chose Cutlers, he is growing up so much and turning
into a man. He is kind and thoughtful and can't wait till
he can get his license.
Stockton chose in and out burger, he talks nonstop
and is always thinking of others.
Easton chose taco time, he is talented always happy,
and loves to learn and grow.
Berklie chose Paces where she also talked and
talked and talked. She is excited for school and loves
being social. She is also kind and thoughtful.
I sure love these kids and am so proud of each of them
Here is to a great year!
2017-2018
Then we had our Back To School dinner.
Our theme for this year is the talk by President Monson
in the April 2017 Priesthood session.
KINDNESS, Charity and Love.
Something we can all work on.
0 comments:
Post a Comment